Creating a sense of happiness and relief of stress through the art of rubber stamping and scrapbooking.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

     Today I had so many plans to stamp after doing some cooking. Well, I was finishing making a Turtle Cheesecake and cleaning up the dishes when I put my hand in the dishwater and felt the slice of my ring finger. I pulled it out and got a paper towel to wrap to stop the bleeding.

      I got a bandaid and went to find Garey. He was busy replacing a light switch so I waited for a minute or two before saying I really need some help. He stopped and hlped me secure a bandaid tightly to stop the bleeding. The blood went quickly though that one so he took some first aid tape and wrapped it. Well then my finger turned blue. OOPs, too tight!!

      When he unwrapped it to loosen it so I had blood circulation, it went wild. Tha is when I decided I needed stitched. So he said he would take me, I told him he had to stay here to take the cheesecake out of the oven in 40 minutes.

     I drove myself up there to the Immediate Center to get my finger stitched. It only took three stitches but the doctor agreed that I needed stitches as it was deep and wouldn't quit bleeding. After leaving,l I went to Wally World and Kohl's. Then home to finish supper since I did get a rotisserie chicken at WW.

     I got a call at 6:15 pm to come back and forgot the Tetanus shot I forgot. I finally got home to crash so no stamping today. Boo Hoo. I can't get my finger wet for 24 hours. Tomoeeow I am to make 18 eggs for deviled eggs. MMMmmmm..may have to get Garey to help with peeling them. Happy Thanksgiving to all!










No comments:

Post a Comment