Creating a sense of happiness and relief of stress through the art of rubber stamping and scrapbooking.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Placeholder




Thanksgiving Placeholder


I am still waiting for the turkey to cook. We are having dinner at 5:30-ish. In the mean time I was looking for a table decoration to make and I finished it just in time.
My first step was to learn how to fold some homemade cloth napkins. I found a video on how to fold a fancy turkey fan looking fold.

Next I headed to my craft table. Using my Cricut electronic die cutting machine, a die cutting program (Make The Cut) and an SVG (scalable vector graphic) design I cut these stinkin’ cute turkey place cards. The design is by Michelle Currie at Designs on Cloud 9.
2011-11-24 001

No comments:

Post a Comment