Creating a sense of happiness and relief of stress through the art of rubber stamping and scrapbooking.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fall Wreath with Polished Stone


     I love this Fall wreath. First I took a full sheet of Glossy White. With a cotton ball soaked in alcohol, not the drinking kind, I then added to the ball,  pumpkin pie and pear pizzazz (my favorite green). On the glossy dab the gold refill. Then take the cotton ball and start by dabbing the gold and continuing all over the page. When dry, stamp with Black Stazon using the leaf set Autumn Harvest. Cut out the leaves. I also embossed in gold two acorns on Espresso. The base is a side from a cereal box that I first cut a 6" circle then a 5" circle inside using the Circle Scissors.

     The ribbon is the 1 1/4" old olive striped grosgrain that I used markers to color the stripes. I made a bow and added a Fire Rhinestone brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment