Creating a sense of happiness and relief of stress through the art of rubber stamping and scrapbooking.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Telescoping Card

 I LOVE the new FRAMELITS!!!  These are so great to create a telescoped card like the one I made today. With the various sizes of the Heart Framelits, you can take one image and stamp it several times, color all, then cut into various sizes. Each size is popped up with a dimensional to create the Telescoped card.

The set is the Take It to Heart set. I really like the banner that is in the set also. I used a mini glue dot to adhere just the ends to the banner so it pops up also.

The background is the wonderful Vintage Wallpaper background embossing folder. This is a very quick and beautiful card to make.

My next class will highlight the framelit and edgelit dies. "I sure hope I get my edgelits before class time also. If not, we will definitly use the Label and Heart Framelits!!

Next class is Monday night, Jan. 23 and Tuesday, Jan. 24. Don't forget to RSVP!!  Book your party  now because the biggest sale of the year:SALE-A-BRATION starts next week too.


No comments:

Post a Comment